The Share Thy Shakespeare Challenge is not so much a challenge to think of a line from Shakespeare or a book or a sonnet, but a challenge to stop and think about Shakespeare. Try and remember the first time you heard a piece of Shakespeare or the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Shakespeare. So think about William Shakespeare and we want to know what comes to your mind.
We found some good resources to help you if Shakespeare is new to you or you find him hard to read or to understand:
- Need Help reading Shakespeare? How about some help that is fun to read click here for Joseph Smigelski's "How to Enjoy Reading Shakespeare."
- Complete Online Shakespeare Collection: shakespeare.mit.edu
- Shakespeare Shorts, read aloud stories: shakespeare.palomar.edu
- Stratford Shakespeare Festival 2012: http://www.stratfordfestival.ca/
- Know of a particularly good Shakespeare Festival, please tell us!
- Join the celebration and Talk Like Shakespeare.
Please use the following format for your comment:
Write down your thoughts on Shakespeare and post.